How Much Can the Range Rover Velar Tow?
With a towing capacity of up to 5,512 pounds, the 2020 Range Rover Velar can handle your adventures out of Mainline and Doylestown. Learn more about Range Rover Velar towing capacity specs and features at Land Rover Willow Grove to see what this model can do, then browse our inventory to find a Range Rover Velar for sale in Willow Grove.
Range Rover Velar Towing Capacity by Configuration
How much can the Range Rover tow at each trim level? Depending on which trim level you choose, you’ll have different engine options, which will provide different towing capacities. Find out below which trim has the right combination of Range Rover Velar towing capacity and engine specs you’re looking for:
Range Rover Velar S and Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic S
- 5,291 pounds towing capacity — delivered by the standard 247-hp turbocharged 2.0L 4-cylinder engine with 269 lb-ft of torque
- 5,512 pounds towing capacity — delivered by a 340-hp supercharged 3.0L V6 engine with 332 lb-ft of torque
Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic HSE
- 5,512 pounds towing capacity — delivered by a 380-hp supercharged 3.0L V6 engine with 332 lb-ft of torque
Range Rover Velar SVAutobiography Dynamic
- 5,291 pounds towing capacity — delivered by a 550-hp supercharged 5.0L V8 engine with 502 lb-ft of torque
Range Rover Velar Towing Features
With 5,512 pounds of 2020 Range Rover Velar towing capacity, you’ll want to make sure your cargo, passengers, and drivers around you are safe and that you are in control when towing a heavy load. To help with this, you’ll get standard features like Low-Traction Launch, Hill Launch Assist, Hill Descent Control, and more:
- Trailer Stability Assist — uses sensors to monitor trailer sway, then slowly reduces speed by applying brakes if needed on either side to regain control.
- Advanced Tow Assist — this optional feature can automatically steer the vehicle into the appropriate position for easy trailer hitching, which is preset by the driver via the InControl® Touch Pro™ Duo screen.
- Electronic Brakeforce Distribution — automatically changes the braking force for each axle to shorten stopping distance, which is beneficial when towing since the stopping distance will be longer.
- 360° Surround Camera — this available feature uses four cameras to give an overhead view of the car, as well as several camera views simultaneously for easier trailer hitching.
- Intelligent Driveline Dynamics — continually monitors wheel movement and driving conditions to combat traction loss, and uses Electronic Traction Control to reallocate torque to correct.
Range Rover Velar Towing Accessories
Choose from a wide selection of genuine Land Rover accessories and packages to personalize your model:
- Tow hitch receiver – $665
- Deployable Side Step Package with Tow Package – $2,999
- Tow Package – $1,610 — includes a tow hitch receiver, Advanced Tow Assist, 360° Surround Camera
Experience a Range Rover Velar inWillow Grove
If you’ve decided that the Range Rover Velar has the towing capacity and features you need for your Philadelphia and Fort Washington adventures, explore the Velar even more by researching the interior features, exterior color options, check out our rotating new vehicle specials at Land Rover Willow Grove, then contact us to schedule a test drive and experience this Land Rover SUV in person!
More From Land Rover Willow Grove
The 2021 Land Rover Range Rover comes equipped with a plethora of interior features and amenities that make even the longest drives through Mainline more enjoyable. In addition to finding features to make your drives better, the Range Rover offers various interior and exterior color options that best match your style. Learn about the…
The price of the 2021 Land Rover Defender starts at $46,100 MSRP* for the entry-level new 2021 Land Rover Defender 90 and ranges up to $83,300 MSRP* for the new 2021 Land Rover Defender 110 X. No matter which 2021 Defender configuration you choose, you’re sure to stand out on Mainline roads thanks to…
The Land Rover Range Rover Sport is a powerhouse on Mainline roads, so just how much can a Range Rover Sport tow? The 2021 Land Rover Range Rover Sport towing capacity can reach a maximum of 7,716 pounds when properly equipped. Plus, you can take your pick of multiple high-powered engine configurations: the diesel,…
How much can a Defender tow? The high-powered 2021 Land Rover Defender towing capacity reaches up to 7,716 pounds. Whether the trail is calling you in your four-door Defender 110 or you’re hitting the streets of Mainline in the slick two-door Defender 90, there’s a brawny Land Rover Defender configuration that fits your life…
Are you looking at the new 2021 Range Rover as your potential new luxury vehicle? The Range Rover is the quintessential SUV from Land Rover, providing high-level performance you can count on at every turn. The upscale interior is spacious enough for on-the-go commuters and growing families alike, and it’s packed with all the…