2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport Towing Capacity
If you are shopping for a new Land Rover SUV that offers capability at a great price, consider the 2020 Discovery Sport. But how much can a Land Rover Discovery Sport tow? With a maximum towing capacity of 4,409 pounds and plenty of capability features to help make towing easier. Learn more about the 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport towing capacity at Land Rover Willow Grove near Philadelphia.
Discovery Sport Towing & Engine Specs
While there are two Discovery Sport engine options for you to choose from, you’ll get the 4,409 pounds of maximum towing capacity no matter what. Explore the powerful engine options of this Land Rover SUV and decide which one has the specs you need for your Cherry Hill, NJ drives:
- Standard 2.0L 4-cylinder turbocharged gas engine
- 246 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque
- 4,035 pounds curb weight (4,210 pounds with optional third-row seats)
- 5,620 pounds GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating)
- Available 2.0L 4-cylinder turbocharged MHEV engine (mild hybrid electric vehicle)
- 286 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque
- 4,145 pounds curb weight
- 5,665 pounds GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating)
Discovery Sport Towing-Friendly Features
In addition, the capable engines to choose from, the 2020 Discovery Sport offers a bevy of features designed to make towing and rough roads a piece of cake:
- Standard Trailer Stability Assist — Uses sensors to detect trailer sway and automatically corrects it.
- Standard Terrain Response® 2 — Sensors analyze road conditions and automatically choose the appropriate drive mode, with options like Sand, Rock Crawl, and more.
- Available Advanced Tow Assist Package — Includes Wade Sensing, Automatic Headlight Leveling, 360-degree camera, and auto-dimming power-fold heated door mirrors with approach lights
- All-Terrain Progress Control — Maintain a steady speed using this technology so you can focus more on the control.
- Hill Descent Control (HDC®) — Allows for a controlled pace down steep hills while saving the brakes from getting overworn.
- Adaptive Dynamics — With advanced MagneRide™, this system monitors on and off-road movement to analyze the road inputs, ultimately giving you more control.
- Torque Vectoring by Braking — Provides appropriate distribution of torque balance between all four wheels for improved grip.
- Optional detachable tow bar or electrically deployable tow bar
- Towing system with tow hitch and receiver
- Towing electrics
- Tow strap
- Target tracking sticker
Test Drive the Discovery Sport in Willow Grove
More From Land Rover Willow Grove
The 2021 Range Rover Sport is a head-turning SUV that offers advanced technologies, interior amenities, and engine performance that are sure to make your drives around Mainline more exciting. Enjoy features like four-wheel drive, a rearview camera with front and rear parking aid, power fold heated side mirrors with memory and approach lights, and…
The new Range Rover Velar offers avant-garde style, premium interior amenities, and performance that others in its class can’t compete with. Plus, there is a plethora of 2021 Range Rover Velar color options available for both the interior and exterior. Learn about the Range Rover Velar exterior paint colors and interior colors with Land Rover Willow Grove….
The 2021 Land Rover Defender 90 would look great in any Willow Grove driveway. The 2021 Land Rover Defender 90 is downright cavernous, the Land Rover Defender 90 colors are sophisticated and stunning, and the starting price of the Defender 90 is a bargain. Get all of your details about the new Defender 90 in this…
The 2021 Land Rover Range Rover comes equipped with a plethora of interior features and amenities that make even the longest drives through Mainline more enjoyable. In addition to finding features to make your drives better, the Range Rover offers various interior and exterior color options that best match your style. Learn about the…
The price of the 2021 Land Rover Defender starts at $46,100 MSRP* for the entry-level new 2021 Land Rover Defender 90 and ranges up to $83,300 MSRP* for the new 2021 Land Rover Defender 110 X. No matter which 2021 Defender configuration you choose, you’re sure to stand out on Mainline roads thanks to…